Global Account Manager, New EV, Trucking, Fleets and Smart City
Location: SF Bay Area or US West Coast preferred / selectively open to remote (must be authorized to reside and work in the US)
To apply, please email your resume.
Akridata is the first Edge Data Platform in the Data-Centric AI category. Founded in 2018 by successful serial entrepreneurs, we recently closed Series A from top-tier VCs.
Akridata helps customers deliver petabyte-scale data to AI/ML and software teams for model development, test and validation activities, delivering on the promise of autonomous mobility and Smart Cities, including increased safety, a greener future, and improved convenience.
As part of its sales expansion, Akridata is looking for an experienced direct sales owner targeting US West Coast industry segments such as new EV, trucking and smart-city applications like smart mobility, robotics and security. This is a complex sale with Engineering, IT and corporate strategy stakeholders.
- Spearhead sales efforts to acquire new logos and move through POC, Pilot, and Production deployments
- Top-notch work ethic with a dedication to excellent meeting preparation and follow-up
- Obtain initial meeting introductions with key business owners in IT and Engineering for enterprise data strategy and Engineering process improvement respectively, focusing on DataOps for AI/ML and camera/radar/lidar-based applications such as ADAS/AV and robotics
- Experience and aptitude for working with Field Applications and Systems Engineering teammates to sell and delivery complex software platforms
- Strong contact network within the target customer industries and/or Akridata partners in the Cloud, data management software, storage, and compute industries
- Four year college degree (BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant technical field preferred)
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience with a strong track record of success (Presidents Club, top-seller awards)
- Startup experience: Able to work hands-on and adapt in fluid situations
- Understanding of Big Data, ML/AI, Deep Learning, edge data processing, Cloud, infrastructure technology/services preferred
- Phenomenal communicator who can work cross-functionally across the org and direct interaction with customers
- Balance of energy and experience: senior or upcoming mid-level leaders with a strong desire to prove themselves in an exciting startup environment